Home Improvement(Repair/Renovation) Loan
Without change there is no innovation, creativity for improvement. Strive for improvement with our home repair & renovation loan, which will help you to make your home a better place for your wellbeing.
- Loan for improving your home
- Attractive interest rate
- Available for both existing and new customer
|*It cannot extend beyond your retirement age years (60 years for salaried individuals and 70 years for self-employed individuals)|
2. Loan Amount
|Minimum||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Maximum||Rs. 15 lakhs|
3. Interest Rate & Charges
|Your Loan interest rate
are CIBIL score linked (t&c
For best rate please contact your nearest branch
4. Repayment Mode
You can pay your home loan EMIs through:
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)/ National Automated Clearing House.(NACH)- based on standing instructions, given to your bank
- Post Dated Cheques (PDCs) – Drawn on your salary/savings account. (Only for locations where ECS/NACH facility is not available)
- Free property Insurance.
- Free Accidental Death Insurance.
- Life insurance(Optional against one time premium) arranged through Kotak Life Insurance, Birla Sun Life Insurance .
Home Loan EMI calculator is a basic calculator that helps you to calculate the EMI, monthly interest and monthly reducing balance on the basis of principal amount, loan tenure and interest rate.
Please note that the Home Loan EMI calculator has been created to give you an approximate understanding and should not be considered as absolute.
The house loan eligibility calculator acts as a guide for you to understand an approximate amount that you can avail for your Home Loans.
ID & Address Proof (Any One Required)
- PAN card (Mandatory, if income is considered for loan eligibility calculation)
- Valid Passport
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- Aadhar Card
Residence Proof (Any One Required)
- Latest Utility Bill: Electricity, Telephone, Postpaid mobile, water bill etc.
- Ration card
- Letter from employer
- Bank statement /copy of Pass book reflecting address
- Valid Rent Agreement
- Sale Deed
- Salary slips for the last 12 months or salary certificate*
- Copy of bank statements for the past 1 Year (salary account)
- Form 16 / Traces *If variable components like overtime and incentive are reflected,then salary slips for the past six months are required
- Certificate of qualification for professionals : CA, Doctors or Architects
- Copy of last three years’ income tax returns, along with computation of income
- Copy of last three years’ P/L account with all schedules and audited balance sheet, wherever applicable.
- GST returns or TDS Certificate
- Bank statement for the last 12 months (Savings account, current account and O/D account)
- Copy of your last three years’ income tax returns, along with computation of income
- Copy of last three years’ P/L account with all schedules and audited balance sheet, wherever applicable
- GST or TDS Certificate
- Bank statement for the last one year (Savings account, current account or an O/D account)
- Business registration certificate
- Allotment letter from builder
- Agreement of Sale
- Registration and stamp duty receipt
- Index- ii
- NOC from builder
- Own Contribution Receipt (OCR )
- All builder linked documents (Applicable for cases which are not approved or previously not funded by GICHFL)
- Development Agreement
- Partnership Deed
- Sale Deed
- Title Search Report
- Estimate for renovation
- Property tax paid receipts
Note:we request you to cooperate with us in complying with the guidelines on KYC.