Mr. Ramaswamy Narayanan joined GIC as a direct recruit officer in 1988 and over the last three decades, he has been involved in various functions within GIC.
In his association with the reinsurance function, he has handled all the non-life classes like Fire, Engineering, Miscellaneous, Motor, Liability, Aviation, Marine and Agriculture and also most of the territories around the world. While handling the business portfolio in the Indian insurance market, he has handled many challenges in the fast-changing non-tariffed portfolio, which included quoting for and leading many treaties, as well as providing out-of-the-box solutions to clients to cater to both protecting the portfolio as well as providing capital relief.
In his tenure of four and half years as CEO, UK he was involved in handling the operations of the Branch, the newly setup Lloyds syndicate of GIC (GIC 1947) as well as the Corporate Member of GIC.
Back in head office, he was involved in implementing the ambitious "Project Parivartan", an HR initiative, which should prove to be a game changer in GIC, going forward.
- ABOUT US
- LOAN PRODUCTS
- Investor Relations
- Investor Services
- Disclosure Under Regulation 46 & 62 Of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015
- Fair Practice Code
- Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- Empanelled Recovery Agency
- NACH Cancellation Request
- POSH Policy
- KYC & AML
- Public disclosure on Liquidity risk
- Public disclosure on Liquidity risk as on 30.06.2022
- Public disclosure on Liquidity risk as on 30.09.2022
- Public disclosure on Liquidity risk as on 31.12.2022
- Public disclosure on Liquidity risk as on 31.03.2023
- Public disclosure on Liquidity risk as on 30.06.2023
- Public disclosure on Liquidity risk as on 30.09.2023
- Contact US
- Customer Portal